Don't know how to signup and upgrade?
Or just follow these seteps:
To register and activate your account, follow the 2 easy steps. You will need an active email address, and a bitcoin wallet.
IMPORTANT: we highly recommend useing a Gmail email address to register with, as other email providers,
such as Yahoo, Hotmail, MSN, etc. tend to bounce or throttle down email traffic that comes from our server, and you get emails with quite a delay, or not at all. And you need the emails to come in without delay, as for eveyr login you need a login code for 2-factor authentication, which is sent to your email address every time you login with your password and username.
Step 1. - To register with M2M Donetions you will need an email address, and a Bitcoin wallet address on which you will receive donations. If you don't own a bitcoin wallet, go and get one, for example at blockchain.com
Now, if you were invited to join M2M Donations by a person referring you(your sponsor), you should access the register process using the referral link that you got from that person. In this way this person will be assigned as your sponsor, and you will be positioned in that person's downline.
If no person has invited your to join as a part of his/hers donation group, then just simply click on the register button in the menu, and follow the instructions.
Once you register your account, log in to your back office and enter your Bitcoin wallet addres, and then you will proceed to step 2.
Step 2. - To activate* your account, you must make a donation by purchasing a position in any matrix**
*- please note that your account that has been created, but not activated(by donating) will be deleted after 72 hours.
If that happens - no need to worry, after the account is deleted, you can sign up again just as you did before.
**- please note that when your personal referrals register, in order to upgrade and join your downline the proper way, they MUST buy a position in the SAME matrix that you have a position in (and you can have positions in more then one matrix) If they upgrade by purchasing a position in the matrix that you don't have a position in, they will not be signed up to your downline! So choose your strategy at the very start, or simply purchase a position in each of the matrices, so your referrals will "belong" to you no matter what matrix they choose to upgrade with.
In order to buy a position, log in into your M2M Donations back office, go to Financial>Upgrade via the Back Office menu on the left.
There you will see a list of available matrices, and on the right side in the last column next to each of the matrices first Phase/Level you will see green Donate buttons.
Click on the Donate button for the matrix that you choose to upgrade with.
Next, a new page will open, and a btc address with an amount in btc you need to donate will be shown.
- If you are using a mobile app for your wallet, the easy way is to just scan the barcode and the app will fill in the address and the amount automatically, requiring you to just press "pay" button to confirm and send the payment.
- If you are using a web wallet or a desktop app, then just copy/paste the shown btc address into the send payment form of your wallet app, enter the shown amount in BTC, and send the payment. Please note that you must send the exact ammount (transaction costs are extra, so the total funds payed will be Cost of the position + transaction fee) otherwise your payment will be rejceted.
You have few hours to make the payment after you initiate it by clicking on Donate button.
If in that time a transaction to a given btc address is not registered on the Bitcoin network by the payment processor, or you did not send suficient funds,
the purchase will be cancelled automatically, and your position will not be purchased, since no bitcoin was received.
Few minutes after sending the payment from your wallet, the transaction will be registered by the payment processor,
and when the transaction gets confirmed on the bitcoin network, M2M system will grant you a position in the matrix and upgrade your account.
The whole process should not take more then 1 hour, from making the payment to account upgrade, however the actual time may vary depending on the bitcoin network performance.
After the upgrade process is complete, you will be notified by email, and the position that you have bought will be shown on your back office dashboard, under the appropriate tab with the name of the matrix that you have purchased the position in.
Once you are upgraded, you are ready to receive donations.
Are you new to bitcoin, so you don't have any bitcoin for your upgrade? No worries, it's pretty easy with Blockchain.com wallet!
2-factor Authentication, what is that ?
Email login code is dead, long live the Authenticator code!
We never thought that we should explain how to use a simple app as the Google's Authenticator app is, and never thought that someone who has a bitcoin wallet has never used the Authenticator app before, but here we are ;)
If you have not noticed a red link just above the QR code for the Authenticator setup when you entered your login credentials, a link that says "Click here for instructions" then maybe you will look here before you send us a support ticket asking what is that all about.
To log in from now on, you must first set a 2-Factor Authentication for your account.
This is done by setting up a Authenticator app on your Android, iOS, or BlackBerry device(smartphones, tablets)
or on your desktop/laptop computer (MacOS, Windows) or even as a plugin for your Chrome browser.
If You have an Android phone or tablet, you probably already have the app installed(Google's Authenticator), but should you not, just go to the app store/Play store and install it.
There are also other apps, like Authy for example, which works on multiple platforms, and you can even have your authentications on multiple devices, you can back them up, etc. We highly recommend Authy app (you DO need to have a working email and cellphone number to use it)
If you only have a cumputer, there is a simple desktop computer app for Windows 7(or later) computers which also works nice, download it here: WinAuth Take a look at the instruction video below, which shows in detail how to install and setup your WinAuth desktop app.
WinAuth supports backups, so you can backup your authentications too!
If you haven't set up Authenticator app before, here's how it works:
This is how you set up your 2-Factor authentication with Google's Authenticator app(others are probably very similar)
1. log in to M2M Donations with your credentials
2. when you successfully log in, next page will show 2FA setup QR barcode
3. make a screenshot of the page by pressing "prt sc" button on your keyboard(if you are ona computer. On a phone is usually a combinations od power and volume buttons), or print the page
- You NEED to do this, and have the QR barcode SAVED and kept in a safe place, because if you loose or brake your device, without one of them you will NOT be able to setup 2FA on your new device on your own!
4. open the Authenticator app on your device, tap the red "+" button, then choose the "Scan a barcode" option, and aim the viewfinder so the code fits inside it, and the authentication will be all set inside the app.
5. now, type in the 6-digit code that is now displayed in the Authenticator app, into the "Login code" field on the M2M Donations page with the QR barcode, and press Submit. That's it! Next time you log in, you just type that 6-digit number that is shown in the app.
So no more emails, you already have the login codes with you, secure and away from hackers, you only need to open the app, and then enter the code you see in the app. Simple as that, and at the same time very secure.
Take a look at this video, to see what you are supposed to do:
You only have a phone, so can't scan the 2FA barcode ? Ask a friend to help you!
Don't have a smarthpone? No problem at all. Have a code generting app on your computer!